Did you forget to pack something?
Here are some last minute reminders from The DeWitt Companies as you are getting ready for the AMSA Conference in Fort Lauderdale
Things to Bring:
- Business cards
- Small travel umbrella or light raincoat
- An envelope to keep receipts
- Cell phone charger and battery pack
- Breath mints / gum
- Headphones for the flight
- Pen & pad for taking notes
- ID for getting on the plane
- A set of spare clothes in your carry on bag
Things to do:
- Confirm that your appointments in your calendar (Outlook orGoogle Calander) are set to the correct timezone
- Set a reminder on your iPhone or Android for important meetings
- Track your flight to make sure it is on time.
- Setup Uber or Lyft to get a ride from the airport to the hotel.
- Check the weather one last time.
- Download the App for the airline you are flying on.
- Download a movie for the flight: iTunes or Google Play.
- Turn on your out of office message.
- Leave a nice note for a loved one.